- Rain Bird Water-tight seal between the body and bonnet for maximum confidence, even in the most extreme conditions.
- Robust construction and electrical design for quiet performance you can count on.
- Rugged PVC and glass-filled nylon construction for reliable operation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Three-year trade warranty.
Ease of Use
- Multi-drive screws (Phillips, flathead, hexagonal) for easy maintenance.*
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. This allows the pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
*Currently available on 2” PGA models only.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating dial to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications PGA-NP-HAN1 (1" and 1½"); PGA-NP-HAN2 (2").
1" PGA Residential/Commercial Irrigation Valve
30 day return policy from the time of purchase for unused product in original packaging, minus shipping cost where applicable & 20% restocking fee. Send email request for RMA to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to work with you and the manufacturers to rectify any faulty items that fall under the manufacturer warranty program. Send email inquiries: email@example.com
Shipping costs will be added at checkout for this premium priced product. Shipping same day or next day of purchase order. Via UPS or FedEx Ground, up to 3 days in transportation.
Valve Size 1 in Valve Type Inline Material Plastic Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded Valve Options Multi-drive Screws, Non-potable Valve Series PGA Operating Temperature Temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C) Dimensions 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 3 1/4" (18,4 cm) x (14,0 cm) x (8,3 cm) Electrical Specifications
24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA)
Coil resistance: 30-39 Ohms
Flow without PRS-D option: 2 to 150 GPM (0,5 to 34 m3/h; 0,13 to 9,44 l/s)
Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 150 GPM (1 to 34 m3/h; 0,32 to 9,44 l/s)
Operating Pressure 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)