This sprayhead comes with a 15ft nozzle
Its innovative body incorporates a reliable two-piece ratchet, durable cap, male-threaded riser, and large filter screen, providing double filtration on 4" and 6" models. Standard PS Ultra models include a preinstalled Pro Adjustable Nozzle. A Flush Plug version is available without a nozzle or filter screen. With so many compatible nozzles to choose from, finding the most efficient solution for the right application is simple and easy.
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- With check valve
- Flostop control: FloStop closes the flow of water from individual sprinkler heads while the system is running. This is ideal for changing nozzles or turning off specific heads during maintenance and construction
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Non-strippable drive: the patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage
- Automatic arc return, this patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned, This ensures vandal protection in any environment
- Adjustable arc
- Headed and slotted set screw, use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
Pop-up Height: 4"
Overall Height: 7¼"
Exposed Diameter: 1¼"
Inlet Size: ½" NPT
4" Hunter Popup Spray Body w/nozzle
Shipping costs will be added at checkout for this premium priced product. Shipping same day or next day of purchase order. Via Canada Post, UPS or FedEx Ground, up to 3 days in transportation.
20 day return policy from the time of purchase for unused product in original packaging, minus shipping cost where applicable & 20% restocking fee. Send email request for RMA to: email@example.com
We are here to work with you and the manufacturers to rectify any faulty items that fall under the manufacturer warranty program. Send email inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org