Its innovative body incorporates a reliable two-piece ratchet, durable cap, male-threaded riser, and large filter screen, providing double filtration on 4" and 6" models. Standard PS Ultra models include a preinstalled Pro Adjustable Nozzle. A Flush Plug version is available without a nozzle or filter screen. With so many compatible nozzles to choose from, finding the most efficient solution for the right application is simple and easy.
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- With check valve
- Flostop control: FloStop closes the flow of water from individual sprinkler heads while the system is running. This is ideal for changing nozzles or turning off specific heads during maintenance and construction
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Non-strippable drive: the patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage
- Automatic arc return, this patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned, This ensures vandal protection in any environment
- Adjustable arc
- Headed and slotted set screw, use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
op-up Height: 4"
Overall Height: 7¼"
Exposed Diameter: 1¼"
Inlet Size: ½" NPT