- 1/2 in. (15/21) riser-mounted impact head used for slope and large-area, above-grade applications
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water
- Proven impact drive for maximum reliability
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw. Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash
- FP trip permits full- or part-circle operation (20° to 340°)
- Interchangeable, color-coded bayonet mount nozzles
- No tools required to change nozzles
- Includes blue #08 standard angle nozzle preinstalled.
- 5 Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) nozzles and 2 low-angle (LA) nozzles also available (sold separately)
Maxi-Bird 1/2" Impact Sprinkler
30 day return policy from the time of purchase for unused product in original packaging, minus shipping cost where applicable & 20% restocking fee. Send email request for RMA to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to work with you and the manufacturers to rectify any faulty items that fall under the manufacturer warranty program. Send email inquiries: email@example.com
Shipping costs will be added at checkout for this premium priced product. Shipping same day or next day of purchase order. Via UPS or FedEx Ground, up to 3 days in transportation.
Coverage Radius 22-45 ft Inlet 1/2 in Features Impact Drive Coverage Arc 360° Full Circle or 20° - 340° Part Circle Material Plastic Inlet Size 1/2 in male Coverage Arc Full/Part Circle Features Low Angle Nozzles, PJ Precision Jet Tube Specifications
Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.21 inches per hour (7 to 31 mm/h)
Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 feet (5,4 m)
Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
Flow: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,09 to 0,53 l/s)
1/2" (15/21) male threaded inlet nozzles.
Standard trajectory angle nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles
Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow
LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°