- 1/2 in. (15/21) riser-mounted impact head used for slope and large-area, above-grade applications
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water
- Proven impact drive for maximum reliability
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw. Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash
- FP trip permits full- or part-circle operation (20° to 340°)
- Interchangeable, color-coded bayonet mount nozzles
- No tools required to change nozzles
- Includes blue #08 standard angle nozzle preinstalled.
- 5 Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) nozzles and 2 low-angle (LA) nozzles also available (sold separately)
Maxi-Bird 1/2" Impact Sprinkler
Shipping costs will be added at checkout for this premium priced product. Shipping same day or next day of purchase order. Via Canada Post, UPS or FedEx Ground, up to 3 days in transportation.
20 day return policy from the time of purchase for unused product in original packaging, minus shipping cost where applicable & 20% restocking fee. Send email request for RMA to: email@example.com
We are here to work with you and the manufacturers to rectify any faulty items that fall under the manufacturer warranty program. Send email inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coverage Radius 22-45 ft Inlet 1/2 in Features Impact Drive Coverage Arc 360° Full Circle or 20° - 340° Part Circle Material Plastic Inlet Size 1/2 in male Coverage Arc Full/Part Circle Features Low Angle Nozzles, PJ Precision Jet Tube Specifications
Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.21 inches per hour (7 to 31 mm/h)
Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 feet (5,4 m)
Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
Flow: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,09 to 0,53 l/s)
1/2" (15/21) male threaded inlet nozzles.
Standard trajectory angle nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles
Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow
LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°